Sonic Electronix

2 Fi X 15's with BP or 1 Fi Q 18 Cooling+Spider

I'm looking at getting either of these woofers. Both of them are around the same price but I just can't decide. I feel like the two 15's will sound better on music but I'm not totally sure. I would like to be able to listen to some chopped and screwed music from time to time while still being able to play just regular unedited hip hop and rap music. Which ever setup I go with I will be powering them RMS. All said and done. Will I be disappointed If I go with the Q 18 over the 2 Fi X 15's?

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Haven't heard either but my 18 q just showed up and that thing Is a beast. So I don't think you'd be disappointed

The q is the sq driver so it will probably sound better then the x on anything in the right box

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Archived