The Chicago Bears

• 2 weeks later...

That should be an interesting game. Seeing as we have Grossman back as starter.

rumor has it the Bears are eyeballing Donovan McNabb! :blink:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Donovan Mcnabb is totally not something to brag about imo. He hasnt really showed anything this season at all. I'll be the first to say it, if mcnabb becomes a bear it will NOT change how the bears play unless they get some more offense.

I mean it seems like most (not all) bears fans are stuck on thinking the QB is the only weak link, when in fact offensively period they suck.

running game meh, well recievers dont matter since they all depend on the QB to get the ball to them. I mean yall could have jerry rice Tim brown, Michael irvin and Rocket Ismael, and have Grossman and still lose. I know it contradicts my previous statement on the WB not being the whole answer but in all honest the Bears offense as a whole sucks.

And i still think that Hester is over rated, Deion Sanders in his prime with San Fran And Dallas was more of a threat then Hester.

Archived