FreekDesignz Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 I have an 02' TB. I just bought the rockford T1652-S comp set for the front doors and I wanted to know if I should do 2 Rockford T152's in each door or just 1 T1652-S? ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
zayres29 Posted March 24, 2011 Report Posted March 24, 2011 components in most cases will sound better but if your not worried about SQ the coaxials will do fine id assume Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
FreekDesignz Posted March 24, 2011 Author Report Posted March 24, 2011 I am concerned about SQ. I'll go with the comp set. Thanks man! :drinks40: ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.