Jump to content

Trouble with alpine d300


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a problem with me d300. as I turn my radio up with two amps attached I get a distorted noise and seems like any level of volume I turn it on it does the same thing which sounds like lack of power cause should be loud as heck with a distorted sound on level 15 which it's not. it seems like every other second or two the speaker will move in and out even if I'm not playing music.

If I hook up just the regular speaker wires from the main brain to speakers ,it works fine but then I can't use my amps.

Here is what I have done:

switched to other amps, same thing

switched to another brain, same thing

brain speaker wire works fine

ran new power line,RCA's, ground to amp to brain: same thing

Does anyone think it could be the radio?

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...