Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

ahh yeah im going to stay with 5w30 might go to penzoil though well see , but i do have one question since your a vw guy i have a p0140 code, its an o2 problem

code link

im going to try and start looking into it myself the dealer had it waived for emissions this year and i need to spend at least 150$ a year to try and fix it then i can get it waived but i wana get it fixed so my check engine light is off any ideas?

Do you have a scan tool that can read the PIDS? If not, then I would follow what they have written out. That is what I would do. Hopefully its something simple. And was this at a VW dealership, or a used car lot? If it was the VW dealership, then I would have them find the problem with out you having to pay for it. You shouldn't have to worry about it being on.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived