Sonic Electronix

hello everyone, i am new to this forum and so far i like it.

Anyways, i want to upgrade my current system.

i currently have a 2005 ford Taurus sedan and this is what i currently have in it.

AMP: Hifonics Brutus 2000 watts RMS amp

SUB: 2 Rockford Fosgate P3 Dual 4 ohm

Deck: Sony CDX GT340

Coaxial: Rockford Fosgate R1653 6.5 inch in all 4 corners.

Stock Electrical system but plan on doing big 3 upgrade and maybe a better alternator since the stock one is only 110 amps and i also have a Yellow top Optimum......

my budget is $300 as of right now but I'm willing to save and put more money into the new system.

all opinions are welcome and thank you

what and what are you willing to upgrade?what do you want changed out of your current set up?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

what and what are you willing to upgrade?what do you want changed out of your current set up?

well i just want to louder, more bass, better mids and highs. my current set up is alright but i want to be louder.

BTW sry for mis-spelling the title, I'm using my phone to post on here

Edited by fijisac916

You for sure need a new alt or another batt with 2k Rms..Idk how your car has lasted as long as it has

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

well you could do a sub change and the optima is it a second batt or your primary? and your mids and highs are they on the sony deck if so they would sound better with a little more amplification that the deck can provide so a four channel amp on them would greatly improve their sound

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

well you could do a sub change and the optima is it a second batt or your primary? and your mids and highs are they on the sony deck if so they would sound better with a little more amplification that the deck can provide so a four channel amp on them would greatly improve their sound

Yellow top is my primary batt

i was thinking about getting a amp for the mids and highs but i don't know which one to get

any recommendation?

Dc 175.4 or sundown 100.4

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yellow top is my primary batt

i was thinking about getting a amp for the mids and highs but i don't know which one to get

any recommendation?

well I suggest that you figure out how much you want to spend a good 100 by four would wake them up greatly and I would suggest a second battery the alt can wait for a little bit but should be on the list since you have a hifonics amp in their already maybe the zues four channel

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1