Sonic Electronix

Need help finding a Equalizer

I am using the stock stereo of a VW because i like it. I have a RF BLD to change the sound over. It is wired to the factory Monsoon amps Bass speaker outputs. Then from the BLD to a junky Pyle 2680 Amp (old style). It powers two 12 Audiobahns rated at 700rms each. I have future plans of getting at least a 1000 rms monoblock but am having trouble finding one at an affordable price. I also plan on upgrading or adding another battery, but heard it would be best to upgrade the alternator and power and ground lines.

Aside from that, im looking for an equalizer to control the low bass frequencys. My only problems are; im not expeirence with whats good or junk with these, because of the BLD it sends 11vrms to the output meaning the equalizer must be able to work with it and put out up to 22vrms (the BLD when balanced can put that out), and what would be good for under say 150hz?

Im tring to make a awsome system, really dont have any help but you guys and the internet. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ur right with the batt and wires ... But I'm kinda lost u hav it go amP bld amp or bld to two amps

Factory Stero --- Factory Monsoon Amp (for the stock door speaker) --- BLD using high input converter --- Pyle Amp

The Monsoon Amp has two harnesses, one for the input from the stereo, and the other from the amp to speakers.

I have the BLD hooked up off of the speaker output of the Monsoon.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Archived