this is exactly why i moved this topic over here... all these cats know WTF their talkin about, so listen up and do it right! DTABA ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 3 months later...

Its alot of work to do one and if its ur first it will take atleast 2 weeks to bag it. If ur gonna body drop it good luck thats another 2 or 3 months of work (if u only get to work on it on the weekends and after ur daily job). You need a welder, sawzaw, basic hand tools, angle finder, drill, and lots of other stuff to get the job done....

• 2 months later...
Old thread, but has no one made a Bolt On kit yet?

Can you use a Universal kit?

Are there Universal kits?

I have an '88 and wish to do the same thing.

Only not lay frame just have air-shocks and maybe drop it 1-2in.

Normal ride height on daily driving though.

You could probably do air shocks on the back with like a mono ( the biggest leaf spring ) setup or something , though I wouldnt recomend it .

though this is old ,

You will need drop i beams,bag brackets for ibeam ranger .. for the front OR a front clip conversion from a newer ranger or Mustang 2 for the front . Personally I like the mustang 2 swaps there just $$$.

An I highly doubt you could get a GOOD shop to do a bag job for $2000 , maybe $2000 + , Plus parts .

Ed