Sonic Electronix

I can tell you this.

I got the same amp. From a previous install with my old Soundstream EGA1700D which had FIVE 30amp fuses. I had a 150amp fuse on my 1/0 from the battery to the AMP.

I didnt bother changing the fuse out of pure laziness ( probably a pretty bad idea ) but with this amp being a 5500 so claimed watt amp, and my soundstream ega actually putting out rated RMS.

This amp is not even pulling 150amps from my battery...

Hmmm....Something to ponder I suppose.

**I did cheap on on the amp though, but hey, lets hope it lasts till I earn up some more dough to buy me something better.**

Sounds good as hell on my 4 10"s with no clipping... So im not bitchen.

Thanks.. yea a free 150a fuse was coming with my block so I was just gonna leave that in till i needed to replace it, might as well.

and 300a? wouldnt my amp blow fuses before the block then? im getting Cadence 0G wire. pure oxygen free copper if thats what u wanted to know. (0G15M)

I plan on usin the amp I have till it gives me shit. Cuz I wont put up with that!..

Edited by JMac91

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/