I have a 1996 camry and the guy i bought it from put hand cranks on the windows. My problem is i cant find door panels to fit my door with hand crank. I thought bout cutting the center of the door panel out and fiberglassing it but how would i go about making a jig so that i could still have the ledge for my arm and a handel to close the door any help would be great thanks

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

• 3 weeks later...

Without pictures its really hard to understand what your saying, but typically manual door handles are only a small 1/2" dowel going through the door panel.

It sounds like your trying to chop them off, not sure why, don't you wanna roll down the windows? Unless you plan on doing power windows then you can just flush mount a switch into your arm rest.

Maybe a little more information we could better assist you.

:drinks:

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Without pictures its really hard to understand what your saying, but typically manual door handles are only a small 1/2" dowel going through the door panel.

It sounds like your trying to chop them off, not sure why, don't you wanna roll down the windows? Unless you plan on doing power windows then you can just flush mount a switch into your arm rest.

My understanding is stock=power windows but guy before him decided to put hand crank windows.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

:trippy:
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My understanding is stock=power windows but guy before him decided to put hand crank windows.

I agree with you, in that case he should just be able to hell practically snap out the handle, and fiberglass or bondo over the hole, and clean it up a little. Although it is usually pretty hard to match stock interior to a tee. But if he really cared about a small hole that you probably cant see, I suppose he could hit up a junkyard and for 50$ have two new door panels?

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!