I Need Someone To Fix Up My Website.

I have my own buisness in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I have had a website for about a year. I haven't really done anything to it. It's pretty plain to say the least. Anyway, when I got the site I planned on building it myself. Well I soon figured out that I don't have the time or the skills to do it on my own. So I enlisted a guy that I work with to help me out. It's been 6 months & I haven't seen any results from him either. I need professional help!!! I need a web designer to revamp my site & make it alot easier for me to update it. The guy who I thought was gonna build it for me has just been dragging his ass & I have some software that he needed. I have a copy of flash 8 & dreamweaver 8 which I have no fucking clue how to use! They do me no good what so ever! I'll gladly give up the software & pay for someone to hook my site up. Please respond if you have interest in helping me out or if you can point me in the right direction. you can either post here, pm me or email me directly [email protected]

The website in question is www.3rdcoastcustoms.net

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Too bad you didnt ask this a year later, im taking a class on HTML this year in school... I have been messing around with creating HTML documents, basic shit though... Good luck, looks like the guy above me might be able to help you out.

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif