Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Should I get two more Hifonics 12's or sell and hold out for DC Audio 12's


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm back to only one job again, so my build is going to take even longer. I know its been a long ass time. Course its the nature of these things. Some take time, others can do it in just a few weeks. So right now I'm trying to decide on what direction I wanna go. I already have 2 Hifonics 12 inch subs. What I'm wondering is should I go with two more of those subs or sell the 2 I have and hold out for lvl 2 DC Audio 12's? If I go with the DCs I'd probly only go with 2 cause of price. Maybe get 2 more later on. Other subs I got my eye on are from Rockford Fosgate and Re Audio. I'm leaning towards Audioque for the amps since they seem like a good value for the money. It's currently going in a 93 Taurus sedan. So anythoughts are welcome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1949 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...