Affordable Reliable Cam system suggestions..

So long story short, there's been some shady stuff going on lately around the neighborhood. And seeing as how me and the g/f work the better part of the day, this would put me a little bit at ease..

I'm looking for just a 2 cam set up. Preferably wireless for ease of installation, One cam over the front and one over the back door. I have a small back yard and the garage is right there too so i think 1 back there will suffice. I was looking at the ones at radioshack but didn't wanna rush into anything before getting suggestions first. Not really looking to spend a fortune, something <$400.00 if possible. Maybe something i can hook to my computer to record on there, as i know dvr setups are a little more expensive. I'm open for suggestions.

thanks

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

So long story short, there's been some shady stuff going on lately around the neighborhood. And seeing as how me and the g/f work the better part of the day, this would put me a little bit at ease..

I'm looking for just a 2 cam set up. Preferably wireless for ease of installation, One cam over the front and one over the back door. I have a small back yard and the garage is right there too so i think 1 back there will suffice. I was looking at the ones at radioshack but didn't wanna rush into anything before getting suggestions first. Not really looking to spend a fortune, something <$400.00 if possible. Maybe something i can hook to my computer to record on there, as i know dvr setups are a little more expensive. I'm open for suggestions.

thanks

If you have an extra phone lying around using android there's an ip camera dvr program, so you can hide the phone somewhere within range of the router and it'll record all of that. Not only will it be recorded but you can also access this camera from anywhere with an internet connection including a cell phone. I own a foscam ip camera, really impressed with it. Mines the indoor model, but the outdoor models can be had for under $100 a pop. I have mine setup on a schedule, so when i'm not home it turns on the alarm and if movement is detected it sends me an email. I get a few false alarms in the living room due to sunlight but other than that its pretty solid.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.