nothing can be easy i guess

alright so i got everything wired up for the rabbit to put my ddx514 in i go to plug the harness into the stock wiring and all i get is a little red light on my headunit that blinks nothing else anyone got an idea of how to make it work ?

does the it power up at all? because doesn't it take a security code?

87 gmc s15- 6 AB dx 12s-AB 150.1-AB 75.1-AB sq480

extras-crossfire/sundown 15-diamond audio d2 12-AB vfl 1000(hc502)-mtx 2300x

well i figured it out,,, it was the ignition switch guess my car dosnt have an ACC ignition position so i just have to connect it to the battery wire, thanks though lol

Wouldn't it be on 24/7 then and drain your battery?

Edited by blownengine

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

well i figured it out,,, it was the ignition switch guess my car dosnt have an ACC ignition position so i just have to connect it to the battery wire, thanks though lol

Wouldn't it be on 24/7 then and drain your battery?

i think you can do that. i did it on my buddy's fiero and alls he had to do was make sure that he turned off the actual headunit when he got out of the car. (dont quote me on it)

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

you could run it straight off your ignition switch. make your own ignition wire.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

does your key go into the steering wheel?