Sonic Electronix

you don't go to jail unless you're driving...a PI charge is just a fine..and most the time if you're underage cops just take all your beer or liquor and let you walk..or they might make you call your parents..which is when i just call a cousin.

Yeah, but my relationship with the pigs isn't exactly roses. Most of them know me as "That one kid I that I talked to last week"

about your probation thing...i have 2 friends that are on probation for assault right now..they're about to get off..but during probation they still went out and drank just as much as they did before..if you get tested on sundays like them you're fine...they would drink on saturday nights and still pass whatever test they gave them.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I don't really charge my friends for audio stuff, i enjoy doing it haha

I also LOVE to do it to but my TB is still stock. So I need honest money.

fair enough, if you want to be reasonable work it by the hour, $15 - 20 is reasonable for car audio in my opinion...

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

If they are your friends, you should be doing it for pretty damn cheap. Depends on how good of friend. I usually dont install for friends of friends. It depends on the car too. But cases of beer and chipotle are great ways to get paid. I did a full install for a kid and ended up with a magnum of goose lol

Damn I would hate to walk into the restroom after you, lol

I don't really charge my friends for audio stuff, i enjoy doing it haha

I charge all my friends if you dont make it a habit now then they will be having you install everything for free, then coming back when shit goes wrong, fuck that. If your my friend then you appreciate my time and knowledge and dont mind paying for it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.