pstone11 Posted March 30, 2011 Report Posted March 30, 2011 I am really not in a giant crunch for $$ but I have a really nice EQ setup. I have the Audiocontrol DQS with the Digital Dash Control (DDC). http://www.audiocontrol.com/t34/5247/19173/Digital-Car-Audio-Processors/DQS-Six-Channel-Digital-Car-Audio-Equalizer.html this stuff is some top of the line sound processing gear, just check the specs from the audiocontrol site - When you do see these up for sale, they go for a nice price. I think the DQS still sells for 500 new and the DDC is around 200 (ebay). I got these from Steve a couple years back and have ran them in both my audio trucks since then. You could call it a 2 owner system. The DQS is 8/10 condition due to a rub mark from Steves tahoe. The DDC is in the same shape but the trim ring is a little dorked up from being rear-mounted in the Sausage.. I have the original box for the DQS, owners manuals for both, and will have pics once it stops pouring rain outside. I would love a good multimedia head unit like the Alpine iDA-X305S, a nice 5 channel, batteries...etc... let me know if you are interested. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Recommended Posts