Sonic Electronix

hey everyone. i just got a new ride a 2000 metro hatch, iv looked an looked. an i need some help. what i have so far is (1) mmats juggurnaut 18, (1) rf t10001bd as far as bass goes. i plan on upgradeing to a planet audio BB2400.1 amp. i have no idea what the optimum place ment for the sub and the port should be i have it sub back now in a sealed box. i dont know how bigg the box should be and would like some help with box plans. i love the lows and this sub will hit low as hell. it sounds to me like the sub wants more power. thats why the amp upgrade is planed. if anyone has experiance with this sub and or with this style hatch i need recomondations on how it should be done. id love to wall but one 18 doest seem like enought too. i plan on getting anther on another amp but thats not till the future. any help is welcome. thanx in adanvced

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

MMats lists that it is 1500 WRMS capable, so your runnin only about 2/3 the watts the sub wants. As for boxes go, most 18's require more than 4 cuFT. I read that somebody had a 5.2 CUft box on their 18 juggernaut but I can't help you there. sorry!

aight thanx. amp does over 1000rms

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

yeah do sub up port back and that big bang amp will do that sub good

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived