FreekDesignz Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 I'm already putting my tweeters in them but it dosnt look good to me. Should I put 1 Rockford T142 in each pillar or should I put 1 x-over in each pillar? Also what are some other options for this? ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Kasey Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 I'd vote the T142 Just fits there imo. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
FreekDesignz Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 I was thinking that. I just don't want to a much bigger blind spot. I could also maybe do the T152 full-range or the T152-S comps ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
FreekDesignz Posted March 31, 2011 Author Report Posted March 31, 2011 Ok so I'm 95% sure I'm going to do this... I will be putting my T1 comps in the doors along with the tweets and x-overs. In my A-pillars I might be putting some T1 5.25 comps in them. Question... Can I run my 5.25's and my 6.5's on the same x-over? ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.