Second Skin Audio

18 vs 4 12S!?!?

my current set up slams for what it is but like all of us im trying to go harder :)

i have 1 18

(re mt soft parts, mach 5 spl motor)

my buddy has a box made for his jeep (i have a sim. jeep)

made for 4 12s i dont remeber the size or tuning but it beats with 4 kicker comps in it.

i am considering selling him my 18 and gettin his box in the trade in that case what 4 12's do yall think?

i was considering some diamond d3's? aq 2.5? any other cheap sub that will slam so any ideas would help

my current set up slams for what it is but like all of us im trying to go harder :)

i have 1 18

made for 4 12s i dont remeber the size or tuning but it beats with 4 kicker comps in it.

i am considering selling him my 18 and gettin his box in the trade in that case what 4 12's do yall think?

i was considering some diamond d3's? aq 2.5? any other cheap sub that will slam so any ideas would help

ascendant audio assassin 12s? or arsenal 12s.....

i have 1 18

If your going to get cheap 12's, then go with dc level 2 12's, there about 130 a piece, check em out

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

i have 1 18

ascendant audio assassin 12s? or arsenal 12s.....

price? thats more like what im wanting but i only can afford what i can get out of my 18

do yall think a set of cheap 12s like the dc or aa would out beat the 18?

(box i have is 5.5^3 tuned to 30)

(amp-soundstream dtr1.2200d wired to 2ohms rated 1700)

yes more cone area

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

few options although i have no clue the prices because websites dont like customers to know apparently :P

t3 t600's

AA arsenals?

DC level 2 or 3s?

diamond d3's?

aq 2.5's?

something fi?

any ideas or prices would be great

Archived