Is it me, or does Car Audio CHEW THROUGH TIME :p

having extra shit laying around always helps, like i found some wire at collage when i was takeing hvac n welding and out back of the welding classroom are the dumpsters and i found a shit load of stuff

i got my comp chair out of the trash, got my 2 15amp 12v power supplys out of the trash, got alot of cables and what knot, something i like about it is my 8 conductor 16guage cable i used to wire my front speakers active, went fast as hell lol

what i thought would take 4hrs only took me like 1hr or so

a hint to other car audio people, if u ever decide on running active, keep ur cross overs inside the cabbin, not in doors or on doors as it makes wireing alot easier

i got mine mounted on kicks and ran the speaker wire threw the boot, made it super fast, if u want to hide em u can put em under the carpet up close to firewall and stick em to floor with double sided tape or velcro

but anyways, when ever i work on my truck i get ideas to want to tweek something or change up something, when i was still takeing hvac i went threw a different setup once a week, went from 15's to 8's, to 1 12, to 1 10, then 2 10's, then back to 1 15, lol i cant make my mind up, a bunch of it was due to space tho

car audio takes alot of my time but i like doing it when i aint playin with my son and what knot, now to put a lil system on his little battery operated f150 truck lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

having extra shit laying around always helps, like i found some wire at collage when i was takeing hvac n welding and out back of the welding classroom are the dumpsters and i found a shit load of stuff

i got my comp chair out of the trash, got my 2 15amp 12v power supplys out of the trash, got alot of cables and what knot, something i like about it is my 8 conductor 16guage cable i used to wire my front speakers active, went fast as hell lol

what i thought would take 4hrs only took me like 1hr or so

a hint to other car audio people, if u ever decide on running active, keep ur cross overs inside the cabbin, not in doors or on doors as it makes wireing alot easier

i got mine mounted on kicks and ran the speaker wire threw the boot, made it super fast, if u want to hide em u can put em under the carpet up close to firewall and stick em to floor with double sided tape or velcro

but anyways, when ever i work on my truck i get ideas to want to tweek something or change up something, when i was still takeing hvac i went threw a different setup once a week, went from 15's to 8's, to 1 12, to 1 10, then 2 10's, then back to 1 15, lol i cant make my mind up, a bunch of it was due to space tho

car audio takes alot of my time but i like doing it when i aint playin with my son and what knot, now to put a lil system on his little battery operated f150 truck lol

^^^lol @ pimpin power wheels!

but I agree, whenever I start a project I get a lot of my friends over and we just hang out and everyone has a good time doing stuff! time flies! last weekend we ended up staying up until 3AM just building a box for my friends one 10" orion. :D

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction