everything here is all correct as far as everyone is saying. just make sure to get the kit and harness and you will be good.

BUT KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS. they are cracking down on the blue ones here in MS.

no need for a ticket that can be avoided. my hid's went bad before they started so i never get pulled over.

Wow does anyone know its a law in NC?

Just checked it is a law :( but i wanted bright blue lights... I hate some laws..

I may reconsider getting these cuz of that law

ive had hids for a few yrs and no one has said anything

but they are some fuktards around here that buy there hids off ebay and try to blind teh shit out of everybody they can, i mean my fog lights are twice as bright as my headlights but i only run em on back roads and when it rains and what knot

so dunno the law about it in nc, hope it aint illigal, but my lights aint real blue, more like a crystal white

to me, if i can see better and not hit someone else durring bad weather n what knot then i say they dont need to be illigal, i mean thats what i got mine for, so i can see better as to not have any accident, and my lights are aimed to the right side of road anyways so oncomeing traffic wont see em much anyways

Welll knowing my luck i would get pulled especially considering i dont have my after nine...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

where u bouts in nc? im in the middle of boon n hickory

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

tip of NC in wrightsville beach

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

tip of NC in wrightsville beach

haha, damn thats about 8hrs away or so

if u was closer ied try to help, anyways good luck, n hope we've helped u in ur dission making

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

everything here is all correct as far as everyone is saying. just make sure to get the kit and harness and you will be good.

BUT KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS. they are cracking down on the blue ones here in MS.

no need for a ticket that can be avoided. my hid's went bad before they started so i never get pulled over.

Wow does anyone know its a law in NC?

Just checked it is a law :( but i wanted bright blue lights... I hate some laws..

I may reconsider getting these cuz of that law

ive had hids for a few yrs and no one has said anything

but they are some fuktards around here that buy there hids off ebay and try to blind teh shit out of everybody they can, i mean my fog lights are twice as bright as my headlights but i only run em on back roads and when it rains and what knot

so dunno the law about it in nc, hope it aint illigal, but my lights aint real blue, more like a crystal white

to me, if i can see better and not hit someone else durring bad weather n what knot then i say they dont need to be illigal, i mean thats what i got mine for, so i can see better as to not have any accident, and my lights are aimed to the right side of road anyways so oncomeing traffic wont see em much anyways

Welll knowing my luck i would get pulled especially considering i dont have my after nine...

I have the 55watt 8000k, they are pretty much white I would say, I think I will get 6000k or even 4000k next time cause blue is cool at first, but white makes seeing the best. They are a great set, I had a ballast go bad once, cause oil got all over it and it was loose hitting shit under my hood, I know, I know, got an rma, sent it in, and got the new one. They are lifetime warrantied, and good stuff. ddmtuning.com has the best prices I have seen

also, I have sat at stop lights with the cops right on the other side sitting directly in the light, and they didn't do anything, most the time the cops here are on there phones or doing some other shit, ha ha

Edited by dereileak

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

• 2 months later...

High Intensity Discharge Kit most popularly known as VVME HID Kit is used to improve their light output of vehicles these days. HID kits are installed to replace the existing Halogen bulbs or fog lights with the Xenon Arch Head lamps as the light output after installing HID kit is 2 to 3 times more than the standard halogen lights. Apart from the glaring factor, HID kit is also used because it consumes less power as compared to the halogen lights.

HID kit consists of HID bulbs & HID ballasts to be installed in the existing halogen headlamp; some of the HID kits available are Plug-n-Play while some others come with adapters. HID Kit is used for brighter light output. HID Kit that gives the factory OEM look and is easy to install is mostly preferred. HID kit is available for different vehicles & is also available in different colors. Different HID kits are available with color temperatures that varies from 2000k to 14000k, color temperature relate to the color of the light output. For more: http://www.vvme.com

Bi-Xenon HID

9007 HID Kit

Xenon Headlights

Low Beam Headlights

from what i've seen, cops dont normally care about hids unless they are super blue, or the weird colors like pink and purple.

edit: i just ordered the 9007 hi/lo 55w 6000k from ddm tuning, so we'll see.

Edited by thecityxignites

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I have the 35w 6000ks in my car. At start up they are a aqua blue, then when they are warm, its a very nice white light with just the right amount of blue. SUPER SUPER bright, people say stuff to me about them all the time. As far as I can see when im driving usually, is illuminated. I also bought the Mothers headlight restoration kit too though, and made my housings like new. :) So that probably helped.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer