BMW with 15% tint SEXY QUESTION pg. 2

Carroot1

do you have headers? i mean not stock headers.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

do you have headers? i mean not stock headers.

no just stock headers. ebay headers are like 50 bucks which is surprising..

dont buy ebay headers they r shit

yea i figured my catback was 800 bucks and headers on ebay are 50 haha yea right..

mJzD9.png

invest into good set of headers with a test pipe lol no cat :P and if you want better mpg do a tune up.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Doing a manual tranny conversion wouldnt cost you that much fyi. ;)

Other then that, four doors are still ftw. EVERYONE goes for coupes. Its nice to have something thats not the norm.

i had that thought earlier but then was like no way that would cost a ton of money... i would really want to but i dont know anything about swappin trannys..

mJzD9.png

Archived