12 10s purple truck no more 10s?

will be good to go sunday

IMO the numbers should be doable, theres hardly any box adjustments mand, since shrinking port to lower tunning,

when the 153.4 was done. i was on maybe.. 1/2 te electrical i SHOULD be running.. voltage drop was pretty bad, so if i can get the electrical to properly back it up.. im sure that would help. alot and then i can unplug port to bring tunning back up for a burp, buttt this truck is built for music, not a burp.

my goal was to beable to bassrace 49.9 under 40hz, which should be very possible just havent tried it out yet.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

bumP!

new personal best of 153.5@42hz! ( and still climbing, had to stop testing)

i figured out my protect problem, its from not enough box rise, i clammped the amps, and starting at .4 per amp ( strapped at . 8 ) i rose to 2 ohm strapped ( 1 ohm per amp) and made... 11400rms!! so the amps protect from being wired to low, its ok on a slow. roll burp but not very great for music

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

You are a Madman!!!! Broke the 10k watt by a sight!

Kudos Brother. :drinks: & good vid too! :clapping:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Nice score and power lol

joo text me when you see this! need to ship moar stuff!! hahaha need to keep these amps happy

You are a Madman!!!! Broke the 10k watt by a sight!Kudos Brother. :drinks: & good vid too! :clapping:

i seen clammped power, and had to redo it and sure enough.. same number!! i was pretty surprised myself, but now i need to upgrade electrical a biit!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived