cjvue 96 Aura Integra Build Log... Updates with Pics!

That box ended up really nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

this is lookin awesome bro! that box is sick, how do you like those AQ's? i want to do 2 18's in a wall in my car :D

Honestly, I haven't even play with two... as you can see my recone just got here. I was playing with one prior to ordering two. It sound really nice and loud for a 10" Two 18" will kill the lows! Do it!

The reason I recone....

newrightoldleft.jpg

You can easily identify which is used.... the other one is brand new. so reconing to match.

i want too really bad! just gotta fix my car up a little bit and start saving, money is tight, like it is with everyone nowadays, the fact i work fast food doesnt help either lol

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

That box ended up really nice

Thanks Ken. If I get too busy, I might drop off the AQ for you to do... All parts for my SRT4 got here yesterday.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

i want too really bad! just gotta fix my car up a little bit and start saving, money is tight, like it is with everyone nowadays, the fact i work fast food doesnt help either lol

Nah... don't sweat it bro.. almost everyone went through that phase. Just be patient and save up bro.

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Nah... don't sweat it bro.. almost everyone went through that phase. Just be patient and save up bro.

definitely, man but when i do start gettin rollin on it, although it'll be a slow build, expect a build log for sure :domoslay:

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

it's been windy for a moment, sunny the next, and then cloudy so box wont be painted until next week hopefully... i did put in the two 10's that I've build just for the mean time. Sound pretty darn loud for what it is... :good: subs are hooked up @ 4 ohm.

Then driving today from work home on full tilt, my deck shuts off.... tried again a few minutes and shuts off on me. low volume is ok. Sounds like alt is not keeping my batts charge!

So came home and put my stinger volt meter on...

0407111654.jpg

Car on, parked...

0407111704.jpg

car on, while driving....

0407111816.jpg