Sonic Electronix

You could also get more output from 2 SA12s than what you have too depending on the install like stated before and you would save tons of money rather than doing a btl but it's ultimately up to you

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I have a yukon and i have an optima in the front and the big 3 my alt came from a 2010 chevy dually so its about 200v

you mean 200 amp?

really its all up to what you want man

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

With the upgrades that would be necessary for a btl you could do 4 SA12s in a nice box power them with the amp you have and still have room for upgrading an amp(s) and probably double your output now and kill a single btl setup

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

With the upgrades that would be necessary for a btl you could do 4 SA12s in a nice box power them with the amp you have and still have room for upgrading an amp(s) and probably double your output now and kill a single btl setup

^ this

ive seen some SA12s get downnnnn

i think four sa12s in a yukon would be a good setup

And if he upgraded to a bugger amp(s) those 12s would be insane 4 dual 4ohm subs then you could upgrade to 2 2000 watt amps in the future given you have a stable electrical

And if he upgraded to a bugger amp(s) those 12s would be insane 4 dual 4ohm subs then you could upgrade to 2 2000 watt amps in the future given you have a stable electrical

yup or one big amp at .5 ;) hah

in one of twisteds new vids theres a jeep with 4 sa 12s on a sundown 4500d at .5 straight gettin busy! lol