AudiobahnCaddy17 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Looking for new 6.5" components up front, and probably another set for the rear doors. then when the time comes 6x9"s for the rear. I just got a new Tahoe and need something better that what i swapped out of the caddy. I was thinking alpine type-r's or even type x's. But I'm not set, so i need some suggestions on what to get. I want clarity but friggin' loud. I've heard type-r's and they were nice, so im not sure. anyone ever tried RE's components? thanks in advance for any help. "There's no replacement for displacement" 89 Cadillac Eldorado Custom two tone paint 2 12" Audiobahn Alum Q woofers 2 Audiobahn A8000T amps 2 Audiobahn Capacitors Alpine Headunit
01xtreme Posted September 28, 2007 Report Posted September 28, 2007 The RE XXX's get really loud, but you kinda expect that. I haven't heard the RE series. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
NoisyMike Posted October 14, 2007 Report Posted October 14, 2007 I've heard RE XXX!A friend of mine own 2 of them and they really produce a very strong bass flexing his car!
Guest Nismofreak Posted October 14, 2007 Report Posted October 14, 2007 hold on he can't afford XXX.....he got like $200 yo you should try those type r or the ones I have since you hear it in a way
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.