Sonic Electronix

It depends on the box volume and port diameter.

Have you tried Torres calculator? Put in all your box specs then just add length to get the desired tuning. Or maybe just add another port.

That is a very good idea !!! Somebody helped me make the box and i didnt even think about re-adding my dimensions and testing length that way, DUH !!!!!

Always here to help.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I did as suggested and put my info in the Torres Calculator and it says if i add 2.5 inches which will be a total of 12.5 inches of port length then my tuning will be at 32 hz, will i notice much difference at 32 instead of 35 ?? Sorry but i have never done any box tuning like this before !! And another important thing i need to know is how far away should i stay from the back of the box with my ports ???? Thanks

The difference would be very small. Your mind would probably trick you into thinking it was more.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I normally tune from 30-35. You wont be able to hear a huge difference between them. You can try tuning at 30 hertz. Thats the lowest I would go for a daily application. What gear are you running? If you want more low end bass you might need to upgrade your equipment.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

I normally tune from 30-35. You wont be able to hear a huge difference between them. You can try tuning at 30 hertz. Thats the lowest I would go for a daily application. What gear are you running? If you want more low end bass you might need to upgrade your equipment.

Right now im just running 2 Hifonics hfi12d4's and i have been really happy with them, 300 watts each and i have a good mid-range with 8 inch mids in my doors so i want to get my subs going lower now that i have better mid-bass up front. Think i will try the 30hz if i have room. Thanks