boom!boom!pow! Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 I am in no way promoting or trying to advertise for iracing.com, I'm just wondering if anyone else on here races on that website. If your into realistic racing sims or games, check it out. Quote
Azagtoth502 Posted April 8, 2011 Report Posted April 8, 2011 Would like to try it, never know when you might race against Dale Jr Quote pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
boom!boom!pow! Posted April 8, 2011 Author Report Posted April 8, 2011 Would like to try it, never know when you might race against Dale Jr I guess a friend of a friend did, but thats not first hand knowledge so who knows. Only bad side is the cost... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.