'07 Silverado - Murder Murder Murder

that looks absolutly sick, im in love with the way that came out, pics of the lights on?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

When I tinted my lens, with my HIDS I coulda see 30 feet in front of me.

That was fun. Does the boot state not have headlight tint laws? I got pulled cause my tailights wasn't bright enough, yours look as dark if not darker then mine where.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

the headlights are almost useless. we are on the 4th try of tinting them trying to maintain the lighting. we are going to go ahead and clear coat them and experiment with different things. maybe some driving/fog lights behind the grille. Also going to experiment with different types of HIDs. Hope to have some pictures ready for tomorrow.

Great to see you doing it right. What else u got planned to mod?

what's coming up immediately is painting the rest of the "textured" and chrome pieces on the truck like the door handles and rear bumper and tailgate plastic.

Also planning on getting a factory fog light install going. Ordering new bumper caps and factory fogs. Then blacking them out and adding HIDs.

Once I'm satisfied with the exterior. I'll get to work on the interior. Leather seats/audio/etc

they do but my tinted windshield makes everything worse. depends on how many layers of tint you do or what type you do. you can go lighter or darker. first try light didn't shine through at all. needless to say if you expect to have full effect of your HIDs don't tint your headlights

they do but my tinted windshield makes everything worse. depends on how many layers of tint you do or what type you do. you can go lighter or darker. first try light didn't shine through at all. needless to say if you expect to have full effect of your HIDs don't tint your headlights

Ah aight, cause i got 30 % on my windshield and want to tint my heads but i guess thats a no go lol... sick truck BTW

Archived