'07 Silverado - Murder Murder Murder

why don't u just get some black housing projector headlights from recon?

the recon projectors (and after market projectors in general) don't seem to perform as well as regular clear headlights. recon isnt HID friendly. you have to modify the housing to fit HIDs. I had a set on my F250.

If I could find some aftermarket black regular lights I would get them, but haven't found them.

i have the same truck but an 09 and have been wanting to do the same thing to it but level the front with back instead of lowering it, and idk where to find that damn black front end, did you have to order it from the factory or did you find it off a website?

i have the same truck but an 09 and have been wanting to do the same thing to it but level the front with back instead of lowering it, and idk where to find that damn black front end, did you have to order it from the factory or did you find it off a website?

Sanded down stock "chrome" grille and bumper and painted/cleared. Nothing to it.

oh nice, truck looks sick man, i had the blacked out headlights too but i couldnt see through them at all with the stock bulbs, did you paint those too or get the blacked out covers for them?

Not sure what the guy used. Either liquid paint or tint. He sprayed them with a paint sprayer then cleared them. Reduces visibllity big time. Really just depends on how many coats you do. I plan on getting fog lights and leaving them alone and respraying the headlights to color match the factory paint.

Also going to paint the rear bumper and plastic cover, door handles, bottom valence piece, and all the silver interior trim.

DOPE! im looking to do the same with my 98 chevy truck regular cab. murdered and bagged, i think mine will look cleaner as for dropping it that low(in my opinion) but you def got the right height on it now man it looks sick. keep it up, i might have to take a drive up to BR and check ya shit out :P

DOPE! im looking to do the same with my 98 chevy truck regular cab. murdered and bagged, i think mine will look cleaner as for dropping it that low(in my opinion) but you def got the right height on it now man it looks sick. keep it up, i might have to take a drive up to BR and check ya shit out :P

This was my first truck :P

rims4.jpg

haha nice. cant get away from the chevys huh? i just dont think the 4 door trucks look good dropped like that ya know. but its looking good, cant wait to see it finished

Archived