well let me start off by saying this build will take a while to finish because im fixing the exterior and trying to get louder at the same time, and with a job of $8 an hour its gonna take a while :P

this was the whip when i bought it. it had 224k miles on it, not so great tail lights, no headunit and front end damage on the left side and the airbags deployed. the up side to the truck is that most of those miles were highway miles, new tires, has a 305 (v8) and it was only $500.

2q06mwg.jpg

b54fbl.jpg

307vx55.jpg

Interesting project you got there ... I like it ... I have a similar project going on myself ... Please check out my build sometime and if I can help out in any way, please let me know ...

Any plans of what kinda system is going in there ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

after driving around for about 2 weeks like this i decided to hit up a pull-a-part and pick me up a a new front end and some goodies for the interior. it just so happened they had a 98 c1500 they had just brought to the yard the night before so it had everything still on it. i got the front fender front and rear bumpers(brackets for the bumpers) a grille, a hood, and a few things that i cant remember for my interior for my doors for $200. i also picked up some taillights and black corner lights for the grille at $120. unfortunately i have to get new tail lights because of a hail storm broke my shit :( and i work for a sticker company(we make stickers lol) so i decided to put monster and a fox sticker on my back window, the fox will be taken off when i get tint.

jkiqn8.jpg

2hrdaap.jpg

19t98x.jpg

yea im watching the office and tring to write this at the same time lol, its in my next post

I had to replace my front cap too ... A HUGE tree limb fell on my truck last year just before USACI finals ... Still saving for my paint job ... Awesome find on the parts bro ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

this is what i have in it right now.

a 6" bazooka tube with a amp build in lol?

two JVC (cant remember which ones) speakers for the front doors.

a kenwood KDC-348U

and the speakers behind the seat are still stock(for now)

6odixx.jpg

dfcdfo.jpg

2m46e7l.jpg

it six wasnt enough for me so i had to buy something better and bigger so i bought these

2 DC 8" lv2s

zy7fgn.jpg

4iov84.jpg

evc5yr.jpg

i like those tail lights where did u get them

ebay, i think they were about $100

I had to replace my front cap too ... A HUGE tree limb fell on my truck last year just before USACI finals ... Still saving for my paint job ... Awesome find on the parts bro ...

ouch =/ and yea i got lucky with the parts, they were in good shape for being in the junkyard

Awesome bro ... Any plans for the enclosure ... I did a blow thru ...

Archived