hey guyz.. i got a big problem, i just put my 26's on my 06 escalade and i have no rubbing at all and good clearance. But my 2 front wheels rub or grind on what it seams like to be the axles when i make left and right turns. its not hitting my fenders or the body of the car, i checked. I have kinda deep dish wheels and it looks like they might be grinding on the back of the face of both rims when i turn. can anybody help or give me advice? if it helps it doesnt do it until i turn about half way left or right

help me please?

My tahoe does this on with 24s but it is fine with stock wheels, kinda feels like my truck tire is pausing i guess, but I rarely turn the wheels all the way unless parallel parking.

It is caused from the angle of your front axels being too much for the 4 wheel drive usually, and if the vehicle is in 4wd, it will normally do it even worse or sooner with a less sharp turn.

This is from a 04 gmc truck (probably close to the same thing).

Aarms.jpg

but Im pretty sure with the bigger rims something changes the angle of the front axels, and with the increased angle and the sharper turn the knuckles that are under the boot are maxed out and dont turn completly free i think.

What the nuckles kinda look like under the black boots.

driveshaft_part_-ruben144.jpg

Ive tried lowering my front end, and even bringing it above stock by adjusting the torsion bar keys, but no matter what it still does it with my 24s, but fine with stock wheels.

Well for the inside wheel well u can buy a hot gun at home depot and mold the impact spot away from the wheel...and as for the corner of the side step u cant do much....what i did was remove the side steps and dropped it 2/3 and my 8's tuck in perfectly...post some pics and maybe i can help out better...im in L.A. And i have all the tools