Alright guys.. equipment is ordered.. car is a 2004 c230 kompressor 4 door, trunk car lol heres a list of the goodies i ordered for it!

OLD SYSTEM: 2 12 lvl 3s, t1000.1bd 4 gauge to the back and 0 gauge ground. Alpine hu,

NEW SYSTEM, 2 sa12s, audiopipe 3k, big 3 in 0 gauge, 0 gauge and 4 gauge run to the back, and hc1400 in the back. i already ordered the subs wire amp and i just got the battery today.. this should be fun! also have morel 6.5s in the doors and dimond tweeters with factory car amp. they get loud! ill post pics once i get it all in the mail. Now we play the waiting game :( footlongsam from midwest car audio here in belton missouri will be helping me with the box build. btw car has 130amp alt on it. ill post pics of the car and hu etc tommorow, just wanted to get this type part over with lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

:ttiwwop:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

heres vid of the old system,

walkaround:

sorry i never really bothered to take good vids.. only have cell phone cam atm FTL.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

theres nothing really to take pics off lol i dont have any of the equipment yet except the battery.. i can take a pic of the car and battery tommorow i guess lol might as well post up a pic of the design too!

3.23 cuft net, 33hz, 48.88sqin port(15.13sq in per cube)...

chapo123v23.jpg

chapo123v22.jpg

chapo123v21.jpg

chapo123v20.jpg

its 31x13x27 tuned to 33hz with double baffle, covered in resin inside

1j1450.png

IMG_20110410_204220.jpg

hc1400 on the left, hc800 in the middle ftw, still stock front battery. its beefy for stock. 100ah ! but i think its time for a new one. car has like 104k on it and its still the factory batt and i get a warning on coldstarts saying check alt/battery and i checked im only getting 13.1v at idle.. im guessing the battery. volts dont go much higher at 2k rpm. ill check the resting volt of the battery tommorow. hope i dont have to get a new front battery too :( already broke as it is!!

Edited by chapo123

1j1450.png

double post ftl :pardon:

Edited by chapo123

1j1450.png

i hope so too! :drink40:

1j1450.png