Jcoleman134 Posted September 26, 2007 Author Report Posted September 26, 2007 It didn't need a signature. they told me that if the rental office didn't have it too call them and tell them i didn't receive the package. And that we'll work it out. Quote
Jcoleman134 Posted September 26, 2007 Author Report Posted September 26, 2007 Well i went to the rental office and there is was sitting on the table. Quote
Chris Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Can I ask for a link to where you got that thing? I'm glad nobody tried to jack you bro. Hopefully it'll sound great! Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Jcoleman134 Posted September 26, 2007 Author Report Posted September 26, 2007 Can I ask for a link to where you got that thing?I'm glad nobody tried to jack you bro. Hopefully it'll sound great! Sure thing man link is http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_i...products_id=183 25 bucks ftw lmao. And thanks i'm glad too. Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 all that trouble for an eDuh Quote
FieroGrande Posted September 26, 2007 Report Posted September 26, 2007 Good thing u got it finally! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.