Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since you wanted to open your mouth and put the business between us three out there, I'll tell the other half of the story that you "don't care about".

I'll post the texts for you, she texted me telling me how she loved and missed me, and how I was her king, because of the way I treat her and make her feel. Something that you obviously couldn't give her, because you were to involved with your laptop. The whole year that I've known you guys, she has wanted a separation from you, before I ever got involved. Is it my fault you didn't get the big picture and realize WTF was going on or what she wanted? No, that's your bad, and your negligence. Or what about the IMs of you and your buddies running trains on random ass girls, or what about the IMs with women around your house that you were wanting to hook up with and even asked if you could give it to her in the ass.

Should I post those? Or you want me keep going? Whether you want me to or not i am. What about all the physical abuse to her, you breaking 4 of her ribs, choking her the fuck out, or putting her in an arm bar in the sink and not letting her go. I stepped in for a good reason. What about all the nights she has sat there and cried, and you cared more about being on your laptop then being there for her.

What about the hiding of money? When mikey wanted to do something, but you said "we don't have any money" but 2 weeks later you get more amps and batteries? Come on dude, I ain't gonna sugar coat shit, if you wanted to put my name on vlast, her name on blast, then you shoulda expected me to post the real fully detailed story in my and her defense.

As for you making the comment of being in the same city as me, I can't be held responsible for what happens to you if you fuck with me.

If I can get the time off from work, I will be at slamology, hope to see you there buddy :)

Dustin

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...