Ok i have a question. How do i make it on the team I want the giant Team Dbs decal on my window but i aint gonna put it up without being a member So my question is how do i make it on the team

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

Team Rules/Requirements

1. Member must be active in SMD Forums.

2. Member must either have a stereo system other than factory or have one under construction. (Under construction consists of at least one piece of aftermarket audio purchased or installed into their vehicle.)

3. Member does not have to compete, however, if member does not compete, they must at least meet at 2 of the Team’s quarterly meetings per calendar year. (Most quarterly meetings will be help at competitions in our region.)

4. You must carry yourself in a Professional manner on the SMD forums and SHIT TALKING or starting trouble wil not be tolerated from this point forward.

5. Member must have at least 325 posts on the forums.

6. Team Members will be required to carry the TFS/Team graphic banner in thier SIG, which I will add into thier sig automatically. (Nothing else will be deletes or changed in your sig.)

7. As of now you must be 17 or older because we have had issues dealing with Maturity levels with our younger crowds as of lately.

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

Team Rules/Requirements

1. Member must be active in SMD Forums.

2. Member must either have a stereo system other than factory or have one under construction. (Under construction consists of at least one piece of aftermarket audio purchased or installed into their vehicle.)

3. Member does not have to compete, however, if member does not compete, they must at least meet at 2 of the Team’s quarterly meetings per calendar year. (Most quarterly meetings will be help at competitions in our region.)

4. You must carry yourself in a Professional manner on the SMD forums and SHIT TALKING or starting trouble wil not be tolerated from this point forward.

5. Member must have at least 325 posts on the forums.

6. Team Members will be required to carry the TFS/Team graphic banner in thier SIG, which I will add into thier sig automatically. (Nothing else will be deletes or changed in your sig.)

7. As of now you must be 17 or older because we have had issues dealing with Maturity levels with our younger crowds as of lately.

I am 20, active on smd and have 4 12s in a custom built box, i plan to compete as soon as possible

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

I think Rick knows you. Just lurk the forums for a while and post. learn. share some pictures. once you get the correct amount of posts we can throw up a team vote and things will go from there

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build