3500 RMS what else do I need?

I have what I listed and my D1200 is bigger than a XS925 in the back. My single runs of positive and negative 1/0 is OFC knukonceptz running parallel to the S3400 up front and D1200 in trunk.

I need to know if I need to add another run of 1/0 to positive and negative of the batteries and upgrade to a larger battery in the trunk???? :help::deadhorse:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

I have

240 mechman alt

big 3 in 1/0

pos and neg 1/0 from alt to a S3400 under hood

pos and neg 1/0 runs to a D1200 in trunk

300amp fuse at front and rear of pos run on batteries.

What else would I need? Another D1200 perhaps? (limited space in trunk but it is possible)

:turkey:

Get the amp, turn it up, check the voltage, add batts as necessary.

I have what I listed and my D1200 is bigger than a XS925 in the back. My single runs of positive and negative 1/0 is OFC knukonceptz running parallel to the S3400 up front and D1200 in trunk.

I need to know if I need to add another run of 1/0 to positive and negative of the batteries and upgrade to a larger battery in the trunk???? :help::deadhorse:

What's the max amps you amp will draw? The knu OFC handles 300+ amps according to their site but idk how much over 300. If your amp draws more than 300 I would say yes do another run. If not you should be fine. As for the battery another d1200 wouldn't hurt.

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Cool guys thanks for advice I was told to sell D1200 and install a D3100 in there but What I'm looking at doing I don't think I will have space for that unless I carry my spare up front with me and drop the D3100 in the spare tire well.

I been wanting to know what my batteries combined will support but like I said changes will be made if necessary.

Thanks again everybody :drink40:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg