iceman1575 Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 I've been looking at going to school to learn everything I can on how to do mobile installs from stereos to alarms to public safety lighting & rigging. I've been looking at one school (Mobile Tech in NJ), but I'm trying to find something closer to the Ashland, KY area, that will still teach me what I need to know about installation, to try and help me land a good job. Can anyone recommend any suggestions? Thanks. POTATO!
Parentnoia Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 MECP Online Courses Thinking of this option myself. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
bignickk Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 i actually went to mobile tech this past fall. if you want any info an the school just hit me up. got lots to say on the subject lol 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
iceman1575 Posted April 13, 2011 Author Report Posted April 13, 2011 MECP Online Courses Thinking of this option myself. Actually, that sounds like a better idea. Study on your own, and there's a place to test only half an hour away in Raceland. Sweet! POTATO!
iceman1575 Posted April 13, 2011 Author Report Posted April 13, 2011 i actually went to mobile tech this past fall. if you want any info an the school just hit me up. got lots to say on the subject lol Sweet, I may keep you in mind if I don't decide to just do the local MECP test. POTATO!
bignickk Posted April 13, 2011 Report Posted April 13, 2011 i actually went to mobile tech this past fall. if you want any info an the school just hit me up. got lots to say on the subject lol Sweet, I may keep you in mind if I don't decide to just do the local MECP test. yea no prob. i aint goin anywhere lol 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.