Sonic Electronix

Ok so Ive been trying to get a build together and ive finally got it all together. My dad passed away and left me a lot of equipment. Including a pair of focal k2 165kr's (discontinued i guess) 2 pairs of focal polyglass 165vr's, an mtx elite 604, RF t100.1bd, two MTX Thunder 9500 12'' DVC 4ohm subs, and misc. wiring and a hc600 power cell. I already had two alpine mrp m1000's and an alpine mrp f300. I will be running the two mtx 9500's, with the alpine m1000's, the k2's and one pair of the polyglass (k2's in the front, polys in back) with the mtx 604. Having a box custom built in to my trunk with the port blowing right in the cabin. This will all be in a 93 bmw 525i. The car is now totaled out but still drivable so Im stuck with it for awhile still. I thought why not have some beat while im stuck with it. I also have a kenwood kvt-696, and I want to add a processor. Audiosavings has the SOUNDSTREAM DIGI-Q at a very attractive price. But Im confused on how I need to connect it all. It has one master input then the front, rear, and sub outs, and also an aux in. So do I need to get converters to get all 3 outputs from the headunit to go in to the master input of the processor? Then obviously the outputs on the processor to the 3 amps (which I will need to go from one sub out to a converter to 2 sub outs since the alpines dont have a line out to link them together)if you could draw up a simple diagram from headunit out, to processor in, processor out to amp in, id really appreciate it. Or just explain it in the most simple way lol.

2001 BMW 525i

12'' MTX Thunder 9500

Alpine mrp-m1000

Focal mids/highs

Alpine mrp-f300

Build thread to come in a couple weeks after I source some more stuff

Jjust front output from deck

Then outputs from process to amps

Use a y cable for the bass amps.

Nice equip, shame to use such a cheap processor on them.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

just the front huh? alright cool. And ive read a lot of good stuff about the processor, but you say cheap. Yes dollar wise it is, what would you recommend? I dont mind spending more. I would LOVE to have a 3sixty.2 or the like, but those are a little out of the price range. Most I can spend is prob $150-$200

2001 BMW 525i

12'' MTX Thunder 9500

Alpine mrp-m1000

Focal mids/highs

Alpine mrp-f300

Bump for processor recommendations....

Also, will 80watts RMS be enough for the focal k2s? Thats what they RMS at but something tells me they can take more. A lot more. I have an alpine mrp f300 I could use just for the k2s, briged at 4ohm its 150x2. Would that push them to much or would I be safe? I think if i ran just the k2s up front with enough power Id be just fine. If not, well Ill asses it at that time. Please lmk what you all think.

2001 BMW 525i

12'' MTX Thunder 9500

Alpine mrp-m1000

Focal mids/highs

Alpine mrp-f300

Bump for processor recommendations....

Also, will 80watts RMS be enough for the focal k2s? Thats what they RMS at but something tells me they can take more. A lot more. I have an alpine mrp f300 I could use just for the k2s, briged at 4ohm its 150x2. Would that push them to much or would I be safe? I think if i ran just the k2s up front with enough power Id be just fine. If not, well Ill asses it at that time. Please lmk what you all think.

IVE BOUGHT A MTX REQ5 IT WORKS VERY WELL. FOR $90

Archived