Bibby's Honda Thread! (10-01-07 - Some New Pics!: Post 232)

I got a bunch of stuff ordered this morning. Everything is ordered except for the front and rear lip, as i am torn between a few, and cant make up my mind. My coils, and axles will be here wednesday morning, so i am going to spend all day working on that, So expect wednesday night to have dropped pics! B) I am heading outside right now to wetsand my primer, and paint my trunk lid flat black.

Here is my updated list of stuff

Axles (CV's are bad) (ordered, be here wednesday)

Coilovers (ordered, be here wednesday)

Rear Bumper (ordered)

Both Quarter Panel Extensions (ordered)

A/C Condenser (ordered)

Taillight spray (Tint Tails) (ordered)

Head Lights (Blacked Out) (ordered)

Steering Wheel (ordered)

Mirrors (Aerodynamic) (ordered)

Front & Rear Lip

Today, i wetsanded trunk, and got it good and smooth for paint. I painted it flat black for now. The whole car should be painted by spring of next year, and hitting up some shows. Of course, I wont expect to win any trophies, but to even be worthy of being in a show is good enough for me at this point. Right now you are thinking "that, in a show?" Just wait until all my ordered stuff gets here, and i put a fresh coat of black on it. It will be clean as FUCK!. On to the pics...

After the wetsand

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got it painted, and put back on. no tails or licence plate holder back in it yet.

Posted Image

Tails are back in

Posted Image

Plate holder, and plate

Posted Image

Where the honda emblem used to be, now smooth as a baby's ass!

Posted Image

No more rusted out spoiler holes with black electrical tape over them. Just pure smoothness!

Posted Image

Posted Image

And in this pic, you can see why i ordered a new bumper, and QP extensions. My QP needs some work before paint too, but that will be professionally done.

Posted Image

YEa, it should have everything done by then. I am really hoping for everything to arrive by the end of this week. I have tracking numbers for my mirrors, and steering wheel hub. I should post pics of everthing i ordered so you guys will have pics to look at, and not just words. Gimme a sec.

Headlights...

Posted Image

Steering Wheel (Red H will be painted black)

Posted Image

Mirrors. They are Spoon knockoffs.

Posted Image

A can of this to smoke my tails.

Posted Image

And I think the Bumper, QP Extensions, and the steering wheel hub, coilovers, a/c condenser and axles are kinda self explanatory. So no pics of any of that.

Archived