Sonic Electronix

i have the p2s in my wifes car i mean they work alright, iv never tried the p1s tho. also you can buy 4 p1s new for 200 so id look around more before buying them.

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

If your talking about the Rockford Fosgate P1S412 Crutchfield has them buy one get one free for 109.99. So you could get 4 brand new ones for a little more. I have never used them my self but I hear good things. Always do a lot of research before you buy things I do.

06 Monte Carlo

Motorola T605

Alpine CDA 9886

Polk mids and highs

Yellow top

2 XS Power D975

Knukoncepts 0 gauge

1 DC Audio 3.5K

1 DC LVL 4XL 15" Thorshammer package

if you can buy 4 brand new p1's for 200 and hes selling you them used for 200, i'd rather have these

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/12-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/HIFONICS-HFI12D4-12-600-WATT-DVC-CAR-AUDIO-SUBWOOFER/HFI12D4.aspx

4 of them would be $160 and they take more power, just a forewarning you can only wire them (assuming all together) at 2 ohms so make sure you check the amps power output at 2 ohms

If they are the all black 2011 eleven model then they are decent for the money. They are pretty close in comparison to last years P2s. Ive sold quite a few and have definitely been impressed. Im more of a power series fan myself. If they are 2010 models then i would probably save your money and keep ur eyes out for something a little better.