k so i just sold my ps3 on ebay got 280 and 15 for shipping for a totall of 295 now when i look at my paypall it shows the buyer paid the 295 but for my availible it only says 280 so i printed the shipping lable wich cost 16.00 and it took that out of my availible funds so my question is where is the 15.00 that i charged for shipping. im very new to this so sorry if i sound retarded

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

paypal fees dude.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn ya becouse of ebay fees i acidently over drew on my debit card so i had to pay an extra 20 for 3 dollers over

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Ouch! Idk where you bank but I think its by law they have to allow you to setup overdraft protection, so instead of your card getting charged, you just get declined.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

damn ya becouse of ebay fees i acidently over drew on my debit card so i had to pay an extra 20 for 3 dollers over

what? you got paid money and you overdrew your account? unless that money went to bills you should NEVER let it get that low. if I get down to $500 in my account, I consider that $0. I actually try to keep it higher than that. i started that at $100 and kept raising it as I could. that way if you need emergency money you will have it. like when my tire threw some tread.

be smart with your money.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya i never set up overdraft protection i sopose i prolly should and i got the card just so i could set up a paypall acount and sell stuff on ebay i dont have a job atm so im selling all the old audio stuff i have and anything else i dont use on ebay to get money to get my car back on the road