What does having the port rounded do to the box? Anything? or is it just for looks?

helps minimize port noise and turbulence. basically the less 90 degree angles the better.

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

What does having the port rounded do to the box? Anything? or is it just for looks?

helps minimize port noise and turbulence. basically the less 90 degree angles the better.

Ahh thanks I will keep that in mind now when I do my next design

Sell the amp, turn it loose on ebay with no reserve. There are plenty of people who will over pay for it, then you can turn around use that money on a mucho bigger amp. A nice Audioque AQ2200 or Sundown SAZ-2500 would beat up those W7s nicely. Box is pretty and looks nice, I'd leave it as is unless there's a lot of small flaws in person.

he could do that with the w7's too and get some real 12's...pretty sure if you put those on ebay you'd have enough to buy nice ass 12's

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

that box looks good man, but i would take them 45's out.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Sell the amp, turn it loose on ebay with no reserve. There are plenty of people who will over pay for it, then you can turn around use that money on a mucho bigger amp. A nice Audioque AQ2200 or Sundown SAZ-2500 would beat up those W7s nicely. Box is pretty and looks nice, I'd leave it as is unless there's a lot of small flaws in person.

he could do that with the w7's too and get some real 12's...pretty sure if you put those on ebay you'd have enough to buy nice ass 12's

13w7's... im going to try and put some more power behind them and then go from there.