Tricked out Ram, Just got done with a 5 hour detail

Nice ass truck bro!! Nice headlights!! Upgrades to the tails?

Planning on changing every single light out with a LED light by June, including tails and 3rd brake light.

For those who have seen Ford's Kingranch leather seats, dodge just came out with the same for 2011 Dodge Ram longhorns, I am getting a quote on getting my entire truck redone with this leather.

long-horn.jpg

That's a clean ride, I don't mind that its not lifted, so where are the inside pics?

Not lifted? Looks like a good inch or so lifted. But it looks real nice, I love the clean white color and the grill, looks great. And the headlights look sweet. :popcorn:

the dodge 4x4's are lifted. pretty much just a couple inches overall. most 4x4 models are like that. i never did like dodges that much. ive had to work on so many of them its not funny. purely because they're such a "big truck" but arnt strong like an actual full size truck. unfortunately dodge does that in all of their vehicles.

okay enough hating.

clean ride though.

how are those projectors at night? i heard the black ones arnt very bright

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

That's a clean ride, I don't mind that its not lifted, so where are the inside pics?

Not lifted? Looks like a good inch or so lifted. But it looks real nice, I love the clean white color and the grill, looks great. And the headlights look sweet. :popcorn:

the dodge 4x4's are lifted. pretty much just a couple inches overall. most 4x4 models are like that. i never did like dodges that much. ive had to work on so many of them its not funny. purely because they're such a "big truck" but arnt strong like an actual full size truck. unfortunately dodge does that in all of their vehicles.

okay enough hating.

clean ride though.

how are those projectors at night? i heard the black ones arnt very bright

It has the hemi, its best and largest engine in its class for its year. Now if it was a standard dodge without the v8 hemi, I would agree with you.

And the projectors being "black" doesn't change anything? The projectors are sweet, they point the HID beams right where I want them on the road rather then all over in drivers faces. I can't stand driving a car without projectors now. Im too used to the lighting.

As for the "lift", I just installed all new shocks all the way around, so it does sit slightly higher then stock. And my trucks trim level is a Sport, honestly I would think my truck would look ugly lifted since its a sport.

Archived