Reason why the SMD disortion listener needs to come out now.. lol

double post.

Edited by JMac91

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

I was just sayin there smartass.. Besides get off my ass man, holy shit. You must have a very large brain to hold so much ignorance

Like I said, they prolly wont cover it but it doesnt hurt to call and see.. Is that so wrong?

I think you meant arrogance

But nothing wrong with seeing if they will but when you start using loopholes to your ignorance of product usage than that's wrong. Warranties aren't there to protect the user from them selves. But to protect the user and company from defective products.

I said what I said.

I dont need another lecture about warranties.. lol seriously.. I already know this..

Well from what I am seeing, I would throw a tester on your amp, supposing you haven't touched it, and see what it is actually putting out. If it equates to at or less than 2K rms, then you should be good. If not, then it wouldn't be covered.

Ill have to when I can.

I honestly dont think it was putting that much out tho.

you over powered it and were not covering it.

Silly warrantees..

If I were a dealer/manufacturer, I wouldnt cover it. How is it their fault that you dont know how to tune an amp and make a proper box?

Re-read your warranty and check what it says about you damaging the woofer.

So no need to bash, it was my fault,

but TECHNICALLY wasnt.

ill attempt to fix the god damned subs.

Please tell me where I "bashed" you. I just made a simple response and gave you advice on how to check your warranty.

If you wanna get bashed, Ill do it...happily

How wasnt that "technically" not your fault? Are you going to try to blame the amp, which you tuned?

Why so hostile? :trippy:

Idc, go ahead ive been having an amazing day. :drinks:

But seriously no.. I can just tell it how it is.

Ill say a guy named hdorre that lives in new york mugged me, stole my subs, ran them through a power plant, then gave them back to me, then took my wallet instead.

Edited by JMac91

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/