Spitfire2k6 Posted April 19, 2011 Report Posted April 19, 2011 hmmm. did you cover up the access to your rear lights with foam? lol Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
20Vturbo Posted April 20, 2011 Report Posted April 20, 2011 I did oops!!!!, You might wanna make a plan there dude, cos if you ever need to change a globe you gonna ruin all of your foam ________________________________ My current baby: '00 Lexus IS200, Preparing my sound at the moment... mods to come... [sTILL NEED TO SETTLE DOWN BEFORE I BUY MY NEW CAR - '01 Subary Impreza WRX] EX: '01 Jetta MKIV 1.9TDI, 63mm decat F/F, BMC Filter, UNITRONIC remap [sOLD]
mr small dbz Posted April 20, 2011 Author Report Posted April 20, 2011 I did oops!!!!, You might wanna make a plan there dude, cos if you ever need to change a globe you gonna ruin all of your foam Got that covered no probs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.