Sonic Electronix

1. Has anyone here ran a power wire on a Hyundai sonata and been able to do so without drilling through the fire wall? I have a run of 0 gauge I've been wanting to put in and replace my 8 gauge wire (that's running from bat through a hole up through the wheel well and into the cabin, sounds crazy but it worked because the wire was so small. It won't work with a 0 gauge wire)

2. I have my eq set flat, no loudness turned on, sub freq set to low on the head unit, no bass boost. I have been playing with the gain on the amp and the amps clip indicator has never blinked. I always stop turning the volume up when I feel like im going to mess the sub up. I guess my question is will my amp blow my subs even if its not clipping? ( amp is an infinity reference 611a, subs are 13w3s dual 4 ohms wired down to 2 at 600 w rms bridged on the amp)

Hibatch

6.5 infinity components

6x9 infinity coax

infinity 611a amp

2 13" JL w3's ported

Big 3

1. Has anyone here ran a power wire on a Hyundai sonata and been able to do so without drilling through the fire wall? I have a run of 0 gauge I've been wanting to put in and replace my 8 gauge wire (that's running from bat through a hole up through the wheel well and into the cabin, sounds crazy but it worked because the wire was so small. It won't work with a 0 gauge wire)

2. I have my eq set flat, no loudness turned on, sub freq set to low on the head unit, no bass boost. I have been playing with the gain on the amp and the amps clip indicator has never blinked. I always stop turning the volume up when I feel like im going to mess the sub up. I guess my question is will my amp blow my subs even if its not clipping? ( amp is an infinity reference 611a, subs are 13w3s dual 4 ohms wired down to 2 at 600 w rms bridged on the amp)

I have an elantra. I went under the car into a rubber seal back into the cab to the rear.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Archived