Paul M Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 Kaption Audio AX-350.4 Kaption Audio REF-5 components.
Bakerman Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 Looking good...wats the specs and price on a set of these?
Kevin Posted April 18, 2011 Report Posted April 18, 2011 Congratulations! That amplifier is looking hot with all that black.
Paul M Posted April 18, 2011 Author Report Posted April 18, 2011 Looking good...wats the specs and price on a set of these? I forget what retail is, but the guy I bought them with said around 800 per pair of speakers, and I forget how much for the amp. Though for all I know he could be blowing smoke outta his ass, lol. Congratulations! That amplifier is looking hot with all that black. Thanks! And yeah, looks sexy as hell to me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.