trulywickedcustoms Posted July 5, 2011 Author Report Posted July 5, 2011 Thanks guys and yea I found that a few of them are still slightly expanding so I threw some towels over the seats but I say a day or so and I'll be fine I'll try to make a video an show how strong an rock solid it is guys you really have no clue till your actually beating on it your self an feel it *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
trulywickedcustoms Posted July 5, 2011 Author Report Posted July 5, 2011 Swapping out a 5k hopefully tomorrow or the next day an then more testing, ill be keepin everyone posted... I think it maybe close to a 58... But idk? We did a 57 flat at mikes and then I testes after slamology an with every roof brace broken from the wall foward, and deadner ripped the best it did was a 56 and some change... So... With the roof solid enough for my 300lbs Fay ass to put weight on and with the floor now done, and the stripper pole, and adding steel plates to the doors as well lol... All that combined with dialing the port a little more and adding some nice flares, It shoul be nearing the 58 on the 5ks and then hopefully breaking down that 60's barrier *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
BigPimpin91 Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 Need to get me a microphone for my computer so I can work on that thing we talked about. Gonna be insane. You driving ALL the way to Michigan for the Taylor show, or naw? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
trulywickedcustoms Posted July 5, 2011 Author Report Posted July 5, 2011 Haha ight man sounds good!! Idk? When is it, I it gives me a little bit o get some stuff done then yea we might try to make it *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
Dj_Scarface Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 Haha ight man sounds good!! Idk? When is it, I it gives me a little bit o get some stuff done then yea we might try to make it hummmm I just might hear this boom box again b4 next year... The show bigpimpin91 talking bout "It is july 16th at the taylor gibralter trade center. It costs $2 to get in the gates of the property 5 to 10 per car into the show then 45 to 50 to compete." ^^^ post here on the forum, I know the date & place is rite but idk how dead on the rest the info is. If that's all the rite info it will pop up again here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112765-whos-going-to-the-gibralter-trade-center-show-on-july-16th-in-taylor-mi/page__pid__1589783#entry1589783 Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
fox_racin4 Posted July 5, 2011 Report Posted July 5, 2011 come out to the taylor show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to hear it! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
04ex18 Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 Whoa, thats just nasty, when 2012 hits i know where im going
Whothennow Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 I agree with derek. Plus we can make that exchange. Haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.