Dj_Scarface Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 come out to the taylor show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to hear it! u coming?? Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
fox_racin4 Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 come out to the taylor show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to hear it! u coming?? yeeee!!!! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Whothennow Posted July 6, 2011 Report Posted July 6, 2011 We may come out to support TDS. I'll see. Me and border crossing don't get along. Haha
fox_racin4 Posted July 7, 2011 Report Posted July 7, 2011 We may come out to support TDS. I'll see. Me and border crossing don't get along. Haha only person from TDS going will be jordan if he even goes.. no one else can cross IIRC yup.. crossing with a system in vehicles is a bitch.. everyyy time i cross i get pulled in and searched 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
trulywickedcustoms Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 /\/\Thanks there sir! gained a full DB bc we actually lost .5 with the loading wall in the best web seen since then was a 156.4 or .5 at mikes before we left, now it's back to breaking 57's and all the fiberglass work that mike did on the sides of the C pillar broke and cracked out so that's all open on the sides an the headliner is out so there's a huge gap at the top as well... I expect it to prob get close to a 58 before the 9ks go in... But we'll see I still have to build the doors, do the stripper pole, dial an work on the port.... Still more to come but a nice improvement from the roof *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
matt402 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 nice belt squeal . do work man. im sure making the doors stronger will help a bit =].
mazdaspl Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 I have to agree with Matt on the belt squeal bro.. But I know there is alot more hiding in there somewhere.. Great job on all the upgrades for making it stronger.. Jay
BigPimpin91 Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 come out to the taylor show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to hear it! I've been bugging him all week trying to get him to come. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.